stilko
stilko home why get stilko faqs contact stilko
stilko
 

The STILKO Lifetime Oil Filter performs wherever
internal combustion engines are used.

From transportation to industry, wherever oil lubricates and circulates through machinery, a STILKO can be used in the filtration system. As in your car, it eliminates filter costs, gives longer engine life and saves money on oil.

stilko

The demonstration above (using actual photos), graphically demonstrates the filtering and refining powers of a STILKO filter. On the left, new oil, contaminated, is being pumped through an ordinary oil filter without being cleaned. The same dirty oil is then run through a STILKO oil filter, and in seconds, the oil becomes 100% clean.

The STILKO is actually a refining plant under the hood of your car!
Many users NEVER change their oil !!!

 
stilko
 

For over 40 years, tissue has been recognized as one of the best filtering mediums for automotive engine oil. There is extensive documented evidence, both lab and road tests, which prove this fact. Standard automotive filters are not adequate to prevent circulation of small abrasive particles, some smaller than 1 micron in size, which standard filters cannot remove. Tissue filters will remove particles as small as 1/100 of a micron. A STILKO FILTER removes 100% of these particles while ordinary filters do not. That's why a STILKO is 100 times better!

DID YOU KNOW THAT...

  • The only reason you change the oil in your automobile is because the oil gets dirty and contaminated.
    Oil does not wear out or break down.
  • The present oil filter on your automobile removes about 60% of the particles from your oil. The remaining 40% keeps circulating through your engine and wears it out.
  • The gums, resins, varnishes and sludge are formed by acid in oil.
  • Present day oil filters do not cool oil. Cooler oil provides better lubrication and engine performance.
STILKO DOES THE FOLLOWING:
  • Extracts water from oil
  • Extracts fuel dilution from oil
  • Extends engine life
  • Pays for itself in less than 3 oil changes
  • Simple to install (DIY in 15mins)
  • Change oil after 100 000kms
  • Lifetime guarantee
  • Available for Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda and Yamaha motorbikes
  • Cartridge replacements every 10,000kms
  • Transferable between vehicles
  • Replaces all "screw-on" filters
  • Patented 3 stage filtration system
  • Finned design helps cool oil
  • Will not filter out additives
  • Keeps oil pure and clean

 
  stilko


stilko

stilko
stilko

© Copyright Stilko. All Rights Reserved.
Website designed and hosted by LIT Creations. You are visitor number: 11063